You will be studying in the beautiful, rural setting of Cheshire, one mile from the market town of Nantwich with good connections to Manchester, Liverpool and Chester.
The Reaseheath campus itself is small enough to retain its friendly, family atmosphere, but large enough for you to be able to mix with lots of groups of students.
Our front lawn is great to sit out on during the summer and the College lake has much wildlife to watch.
Over the past few years we have invested over £50million in our campus to give you the best possible environment for learning. We were even lucky enough to receive a visit from Her Majesty the Queen four years ago when she officially opened our indoor riding arena and Centrepoint, home to student services, our library and learning resource centre.
Some of our facilities include
- Brand new gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Free Wifi connection across main campus areas
- On-site accommodation for 785 students with 12 halls of residence
- Student bar and social area
- 5 catering outlets including the Reaseheath Restaurant and Bootzone
- Library and Learning Resource Centre
- IT teaching centre
- Sports pitches and sports hall with indoor climbing wall
- A zoo and farm on campus