Level 2 IMI Diploma
Become an MOT Tester with Reaseheath College
The Level 2 Award in MOT Testing (Class 4 and Class 7) gives you the qualification required to train as an MOT Tester.
This IMI approved qualification includes theory work, practical training in our £1 million purpose built workshop and assessment.
On achieving this qualification you will be to undertake the DVSA final observed assessment which on successful completion will give you their Certificate of Competence (CoC) to become a nominated tester.
What will I study?
- Safe Working Practices in the Vehicle Test Centre
- Working Relationships with the Vehicle Test Centre
- Manage Own Professional Development as an MOT Tester
- Carry out Pre-test Checks for Statutory Periodic Roadworthiness Test
How long will it take?
- 4 days (including assessment)
- Level 3 relevant qualification (contact us for more information)
- Be a skilled mechanic with at least 4 years’ full-time employment within the motor industry
- Hold a current and full UK drivers licence for vehicles classes 4 and 7 with no unspent driving convictions
- Apprentices who have been employed for 4 years are eligible
- 15th January 2019 – 18th January 2019
- 29th January 2019 – 1st February 2019
- 5th March 2019 – 9th March 2019
- 19th March 2019 – 22nd March 2019
- 30th April 2019 – 3rd May 2019
- 14th May 2019 – 17th May 2019
- 18th June 2019 – 21st June 2019
- 25th June 2019 – 28th June 2019
Where will I study?
- Reaseheath College Motor Vehicle Department