Level 3 IMI Award
MOT Test Centre Management
This course may be of interest to those wishing to set up an MOT testing Station, or who may already be an MOT Tester and wish to advance their career further.
This qualification is primarily developed for learners who wish to run an MOT Vehicle Test Station (VTS), or who will have direct responsibility for MOT operations at the VTS in the future.
What will I study?
- Learn how to manage the legislative and compliance requirements of a vehicle test centre
- Learn how to deal with customer service problems within a vehicle test centre
- Learn how to develop and supervise staff within a vehicle test centre
- Understand vehicle test centre quality systems and quality audits
How long will it take?
- 2 days (including assessment)
- There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification
- Monday 26th – Tuesday 27th April 2021
Where will I study?
- Reaseheath College Motor Vehicle Department