Reaseheath College is one of the leading land-based colleges in the UK, employing over 600 staff. We employ a wide range of staff, and details of our current vacancies are shown here.
Our Mission, Vision and Values can be viewed here.
We are currently advertising the following job vacancies at Reaseheath College:
- Student Data Assistant (Timetables/Registers)
- Engineering Technician/Storekeeper
- Business Administration Apprentice in Equine
- Work Placement Coordinator
- Customer Service Apprentice in Reception and Marketing
- Instructor in Plastering
- Instructor in Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Keeper/Instructor (Exotics)
- Lecturer/Course Manager in Animal Management
- Lecturer/Course Manager in Agricultural Engineering
Please note we do not accept CVs.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to call Human Resources on 01270613 168/162.
Experienced Industry trainers required to deliver food skills within the workplace and in a college setting.
Ideally qualified within the Dairy, Bakery or Meat and Poultry sectors you will be capable of delivering subjects around Food Science, Chemistry, Processing techniques and Food Safety and Quality parameters. You should hold a food science degree or equivalent and preferably a teaching qualification (although this is not mandatory).
Flexibility in contract is an option for the right candidate.
For further information or if you are interested in our vacancy please email your CV to Martin Anderson, Industrial Training Manager at martinA@reaseheath.ac.uk or call 01270 613234.