Reaseheath College is one of the leading land-based colleges in the UK, employing over 600 staff. We employ a wide range of staff, and details of our current vacancies are shown here.
Our Mission, Vision and Values can be viewed here.
We are currently advertising the following job vacancies at Reaseheath College:
- Business Development Coordinator in Work Based Learning
- Work Based Learning Administrator
- FE Learning Support Assistant
- HE Note Taker Study Buddy
- Tutor Assessor in Construction (Brick work / Trowel trades)
- Commericial Catering Manager
- Wedding and Events Planner
- Lecturer/Course Manager in Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Keeper/Instructor in Dog Grooming
- Programme Leader in Agricultural Engineering
- Lecturer/Course Manager in English OR Maths (0.4 FTE)
- Weekend Chef/ Supervisor
- Kitchen Porter x2
- Afternoon Chef
- Prep Chef/Hygiene Technician
- Lecturer/Course Manager in Animal Management
Please note we do not accept CVs.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to call Human Resources on 01270613 168/162.
Lecturer/Course Manager in Dairy Processing Engineering
Salary: £12.52 – £17.27 per hour
Status: Casual, Part-time
Due to a sustained period of growth within the Food Department, we are looking to further strengthen our existing team.
The individual we are seeking should ideally have a background within the Dairy or Drinks sector, and certainly be highly competent within the area of Process Control and Dairy Engineering. Delivering to students currently employed within the Dairy sector means that application of knowledge is of paramount importance, and classroom learning is strongly supported through practical delivery within our Commercial Processing facilities.
The position would suit someone who wants the flexibility to deliver on a part time basis, whilst being passionate about imparting knowledge on those who have ambitions of being our dairy industry leaders of the future.
If you are interested in the above position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Industry Trainers
Experienced Industry trainers required to deliver food skills within the workplace and in a college setting.
Ideally qualified within the Dairy sector you will be capable of delivering subjects around Dairy Science, Chemistry, Processing techniques and Food Safety and Quality parameters. You should hold a food science degree or equivalent and preferably a teaching qualification (although this is not mandatory).
Flexibility in contract is an option for the right candidate.
For further information or if you are interested in our vacancy please email your CV to email@example.com