Reaseheath College is one of the leading land-based colleges in the UK, employing over 600 staff. We employ a wide range of staff, and details of our current vacancies are shown here.
Our Mission, Vision and Values can be viewed here.
We are currently advertsing the following job vacancies at Reaseheath College:
- RADA Water Catchment Adviser (in partnership with United Utilities)
- Keeper Instructor in Dog Grooming
- Lecturer in Animal Management (Vet Nurse)
- Instructor in Agricultural Engineering
- Instructor in Motor Vehicle Engineering
- Instructor in Vehicle Engineering
- Programme Administrator (Equine)
- HE Lecturer/Course Manager in Equine
- Graduate Trainee Lecturer/Course Manager in Animal Management
- Lecturer/Course Manager in Animal Management (1 year FTC)
- Human Resources Administrator
We also have the following speculative vacancies:
Food Industry Trainers
Experienced Industry trainers required to deliver food skills within the workplace and in a college setting.
Ideally qualified within the Dairy sector with additional experience in the Bakery, Meat or Poultry sectors you will be capable of delivering subjects around Food Science, Chemistry, Processing techniques and Food Safety and Quality parameters. You should hold a food science degree or equivalent and preferably a teaching qualification (although this is not mandatory).
Ideally located in the North West or South of England, with flexibility in contract being an option for the right candidate.
For further information or if you are interested in our vacancy please email your CV to Kathy Merrett, Industrial Training Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01270 613233.