Reaseheath College is one of the leading land-based colleges in the UK, employing over 600 staff. We employ a wide range of staff, and details of our current vacancies are shown here.
Our Mission, Vision and Values can be viewed here.
We are currently advertising the following job vacancies at Reaseheath College:
- Lecturer/Course Manager in Countryside (Fish Management)
- Student Data Assistant (Exams)
- Lecturer/Course Manager in Agricultural Engineering
- Instructor in Agricultural Engineering
- Instructor in Agriculture
- Instructor in Plastering
- Lecturer/Course Manager in Foundation Studies (Animal Care)
- Work Based Learning Administrator
In order to formally apply for any of our vacancies please submit a completed application form. Please note CVs alone are not accepted.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to call Human Resources on 01270613 168/162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see further posts below for casual opportunities.