Reaseheath College is one of the leading land-based colleges in the UK, employing over 600 staff. We employ a wide range of staff, and details of our current vacancies are shown here.
Our Mission, Vision and Values can be viewed here.
We are currently advertsing the following job vacancies at Reaseheath College:
- Engineering Technical Training Specialist
- Curriculum Area Manager – Equine
- Intermediate Instructor in Equine
- 3 x Domestic Assistants (6pm -9pm Monday to Friday)
- Lecturer/Course Manager in Agricultural Engineering
- Traineeship Co-ordinator
- Programme Administrator – Business and Events
- Programme Administrator – Maths and English
- HE Lecturer/Course Manager in Food Science
- Tutor Assessor – Equine
We also have the following speculative vacancies:
Food Industry Trainers
Experienced Industry trainers required to deliver food skills within the workplace and in a college setting.
Ideally qualified within the Dairy sector with additional experience in the Bakery, Meat or Poultry sectors you will be capable of delivering subjects around Food Science, Chemistry, Processing techniques and Food Safety and Quality parameters. You should hold a food science degree or equivalent and preferably a teaching qualification (although this is not mandatory).
Ideally located in the North West or South of England, with flexibility in contract being an option for the right candidate.
For further information or if you are interested in our vacancy please email your CV to Kathy Merrett, Industrial Training Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01270 613233.