New ‘Refer a Friend Scheme’ for 2022/23
The College will reward you if you introduce a new member of staff to come to work at Reaseheath College!
From Tuesday 1 November we are encouraging staff to introduce talented friends and family to come to work at Reaseheath College.
‘Friend’ in this context refers to the individual that you recommend to the College, e.g. a friend, a family member, an acquaintance, or former work colleague from your previous workplace.
Terms and conditions:
- For the introduction, you will receive £400.00 when the individual has been successfully recruited and has completed their probation period.
- The friend you have referred will receive £100.00 when they have been successfully recruited and completed their probation period.
- Payments are subject to tax and NI.
- The introduction should be for an advertised vacancy within the College.
- The payment will not be made until your friend has successfully passed their probation period and this has been confirmed to them in writing by HR. You will automatically be notified at this point, and your payment will be triggered.
- If you introduce a friend for a part-time hours or casual role, the payments will be calculated on a pro-rata basis, based on a percentage of their full-time working hours.
- You must still be in employment with the College at the point that your friend is confirmed in post (following the successful completion of their probation period) to receive the payment.
- You must not be working your notice when the payment is made.
- To be eligible for payments, you must email the Human Resources team on email@example.com to confirm your introduction, including your friends name, the context in which you know the individual and why you are recommending them (i.e. qualities, experience etc). Also attach their CV or notification of their intention to submit an application through the iTrent system via the college website.
- Your email must be sent before their online application has been submitted.
- Your friend must also email the Human Resources team to confirm that they are being introduced by you, and they have submitted an application.
- These emails must be the first introduction of the friend to the College. If your friend comes to us directly or via an agency before the emails are received you will not be eligible for the introduction payments.
- Introduction of past Reaseheath College employees are not covered under this scheme, as that is not their first introduction to the College.
- For you to be eligible for the payment, you must have no influence or involvement in the recruitment process thereafter, or the appointment decision.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Human Resources Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
There are a wide variety of employment opportunities across our curriculum and support functions. Browse our current vacancies to see if there would be anything suitable for your friend/family member.
Write to us at…
Call us on…
Absence Line: Switchboard Option 1
Further Education: 01270 613242
Higher Education: 01270 613284