Former Reaseheath students, staff and friends, enjoy a fantastic day out at our annual Family Festival, an event that has been held at the College for over 35 years. All of the campus will be open and you’ll find an exciting range of activities for the whole family to participate in.
Headline acts include daring displays of trick riding from Team Extreme and spectacular performances from The Knights of Middle England. We’ll also have some special appearances from ‘The Gorillas’ – that you won’t want to miss!
As a special treat, we’re offering alumni 20% discount on tickets bought online.
We will also be inviting alumni to join us for tea and cake on the main lawn during the day – make sure we’ve got your up-to-date contact details to claim your free voucher.
Adults – £4 (£5 on the day)
Children and Concessions – £3.20 (£4 on the day)
Family (2 adults and 3 children) – £12 (£15 on the day)
Children under 3 – free
Take a look at the range of activities taking place across the campus!
Animal Management/Dog Show
- 10.30am – Marine Fish Feed, Marine fish tank
- 11.00am – Behind the scenes, Reptile room
- 11.30am – Ring Tailed Lemur talk
- 11.30am – Reptile health check demonstration, AM4
- 12.00pm – Meet the Goats
- 12.30pm – Behind the scenes, Amphibian room
- 1.00pm – Meerkat talk
- 1.00pm – Dog show on the main lawn. Click here to view the categories
- 1.30pm – Meet the Donkeys
- 2.00pm – Otter talk
- 2.00pm – Reptile health check demonstration, AM4
- 2.30pm – Bird of Prey talk, Aviaries
- 3.00pm – Serval talk
- 3.00pm – Behind the scenes, Invertebrate room
- 3.30pm – Tapir talk
- 3.30pm – Reptile health check demonstration, AM4
- 10.00am – Drill ride
- 10.30am – Jaine Bailey demonstration
- 11.00am – Jump with Tyler
- 11.30am – Side saddle display
- 12.00pm – The Knights of Middle England
- 1.00pm – Mounted games
- 1.30pm – Drill ride
- 2.00pm – Jaine Bailey demonstration
- 2.30pm – Jump with Tyler
- 3.00pm – Knights of Middle England
- 10.30am – Religious service
- 11.00am – The Gorillas
- 11:30am – The Josh Walker Band
- 12.00pm – Via Dance
- 12:30pm – The Gorillas
- 1.00pm – Samba Band
- 1.30pm – RTM Band
- 2.00pm – Dance Troop SDA
- 2.30pm – The Gorillas
- 3.00pm – X Academy Dance Troop
- 3.30pm – Josh Walker Band
- 3.45 – Samba Band
- 4.30 – RTM Band
Other things you don’t want to miss...
- Morning calf show and afternoon sheep show in Agriculture
- Zip line leading down to the high ropes course
- Former Reaseheath students and staff – tea and cake at 2pm at the alumni stand (next to the main stage)
- Construction Twitter competition #weareconstruction
- Tree climbing with Countryside on the main drive
- F1 wheel change challenge in Engineering
- Over 100 books for sale in the library, all for £1 or less
- Cupcake decorating, ice cream tasting, cheese tasting and more in Food
- Fresh produce sales and home-grown strawberries in our bran new Horticulture building
And much, much more…
Please be aware that due to the nature of the event and the size of the campus, ground can be uneven and activities quite a distance apart. DIAL West Cheshire a disability charity based in Chester will have a stand at our main entrance offering free hire of mobility equipment, including mobility scooters. Please note that equipment cannot be pre-booked and will be made available on a first come, first served basis on the day.
Keep checking back for more information and updates!
Free car parking and onsite catering. The entrance and parking for visitors to the Reaseheath Family Festival will be via Wettenhall Road off the A51 Chester Road. You can find directions to Reaseheath College here.
See the photos from Family Festival 2015 here…
Please be aware that these details are subject to change.