How to apply
To apply for this role, please click here and complete the online application form.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail please call Tracey Edwards, PA to the Director of People and Culture on 01270 613162 or email email@example.com and she can arrange a discussion with the most appropriate person to answer your queries.
Closing date for applications: 3rd January 2023 at 9:00am.
We will conduct initial first stage interviews via MS Teams w/c 9th January 2023. A full two-day assessment centre will then be held in person for those shortlisted following initial interview, on 19th and 20th January 2023.
Shortlisting will be based on the information provided in your application form against the job description and person specification.
You will be notified by email if you are shortlisted and a first stage interview will be arranged with you.
Assessment tasks used are designed to give candidates an opportunity to demonstrate their skills and aptitudes against the requirements of the role. Candidates may be asked to take part in a combination of activities such as a formal interview, group activity and written activities.
The college will undertake the following mandatory pre-employment checks on prospective staff as part of its safer recruitment and selection process. All of these checks must be satisfied prior to you starting in post.
- As this post will be engaging in regulated activity, an Enhanced DBS check with barred list information will be requested. If you are registered with the DBS Update Service this option may be an alternative to applying for another DBS certificate.
- A minimum of two written satisfactory and verified references – one of your referees should be either your present or most recent employer who is familiar with your work to confirm previous academic and employment gaps (checking the reasons provided for any identifiable gaps). It is your responsibility to ensure that referees will provide you with a full work related reference. Please indicate clearly whether you give permission for us to contact your referees on your application. Appointments are subject to receipt of references which are considered by the college to be satisfactory. Please note that references are sought only after a conditional offer of employment has been made.
- Evidence of relevant qualifications and current memberships of professional bodies. The college will ask to see original certificates of relevant qualifications and current memberships.
- Right to Work within the United Kingdom through checking the authenticity of pre-employment documentation i.e. passport.
- Fitness for employment – we take the health of our employees very seriously. In order to ensure that we support you in every way possible, please ensure that you inform us of any special requirements you have in relation to your working environment for which we may need to make reasonable adjustments. On appointment, staff will be required to satisfy the college’s occupational health check as to their medical suitability for the position by completing a medical questionnaire. A medical examination may be necessary.
Safer Recruitment & Vetting Policy and Procedure – Reaseheath College is committed to providing an environment which recognises that the delivery and management of effective safeguarding of children and adults identified as ‘vulnerable’, requires sound procedures, good inter-agency co-operation and highly competent and managed staff who are confident via on-going training and development.
The college will encourage all applicants called for interview to provide details of their criminal record at an early stage in the application process. The college will request that this information is passed under separate, confidential cover, to the Director of People and Culture. The college guarantees that this information will only be seen by those who need to see it as part of the recruitment process.