Five good reasons for you to become a next generation farmer at Reaseheath
- We work closely with industry to make sure our degree courses give you the high level skills and knowledge you’ll need to become a forward thinking leader
- We’ve invested in cutting edge technology and specialist educational facilities to ensure that you enjoy the best possible resources
- We offer our degree courses as full and part-time options so you can fit your studies round work if you need to
- We have a state-of-the-art Food Centre along with a modern farm home to our elite dairy herd, award winning commercial sheep and pig units
- You’ll gain unique insights and very relevant experiences by joining our study tours in the UK and abroad, taking part in discussions and visiting key events
Tell me more!
For information about our degrees, diplomas, apprenticeships and the new technical baccalaureate in agriculture click on the tabs below.
Foundation Degree in Agriculture
While still at college Owen was hand-picked for an impressive dairy herd manager position working on a 10,000 acre Australian dairy farm.
“I wouldn’t have got this amazing opportunity without studying agriculture at Reaseheath. Coming to college has been the major factor in getting me to where I am now.”