Our flexible teaching training courses are ideal for those who are new to teaching or wish to seek employment within a further education, adult or vocational setting.
If you want to make a difference by inspiring future generations, our expert teaching staff and supportive learning environment will enable you to fulfil the professional standards for FE teachers to the highest quality within your chosen career.
From a short introductory course to ‘try your hand’ or a full teaching qualification, our teacher training courses provide the perfect stepping stones to further study, and offer a range of progression routes and opportunities into teaching and employment.
Career options within this sector include tutor assessor, internal verifier, lecturer or course manager in your chosen field, industry trainer or progression tutor.
Teaching can provide a varied and rewarding career while offering a range of great benefits including:
- Competitive salaries
- Generous pension schemes
- Excellent employment prospects and opportunities for career progression
- A generous holiday allowance
- Financial support for trainee teachers
Apply now for the Level 3 Award in Education and Training now!
Choose from two pathways to suit you.
Need more information?
- City and Guilds Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- City and Guilds Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
- City and Guilds Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (12 credits)
- City and Guilds Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (17 credits)
Higher Level Courses