Apprenticeships are an excellent way to gain a nationally recognised qualification and valuable workplace skills, all whilst earning a wage!
Training you in the skills employers want, apprenticeships give you choices in your career. Following your apprenticeship you could continue working for your employer or go on to higher education in a college or university.
Why choose an apprenticeship?
- Earn a wage with paid holidays
- Gain a recognised qualification
- Receive on-the-job training working alongside experienced staff
- Learn job specific skills
- Start your training at any time of the year
- Enhance career progression within your industry
Apprenticeships are designed to allow you to ‘earn while you learn’ with most of your time spent at your workplace and usually one day per week at Reaseheath.
There are two types: Level 2 Apprenticeship (Intermediate) and Level 3 Apprenticeship (advanced). Both lead to Work-based Diplomas – the certificates that qualify you as a skilled craftsperson or technician.