Apprenticeships are an excellent way to gain a nationally recognised qualification and practical hands-on work experience all whilst earning a wage.
Employers need qualified people with the skills to do the job – at craft and technician level. Apprenticeships are designed to allow you to ‘earn while you learn’ with most of your time spent at your workplace and usually one day per week at Reaseheath. It is therefore important that you live within reasonable travelling distance of the college.
Training you in the skills employers want; apprenticeships give you choices in your career. When you’ve ﬁnished you can carry on working, maybe get promoted or go on to higher education in a college or university.
- Earn a wage with paid holidays
- Gain a recognised qualification
- Receive on-the-job training working alongside experienced staff
- Learn job specific skills
Apprenticeships we offer
With a range of sectors to choose from at a choice of levels, with Reaseheath you can find an Apprenticeship that matches your interests and career aspirations.
- Agriculture – Level 2 Apprenticeship and Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship
- Animal Care
- Construction (including Bricklaying and Carpentry and Joinery)
- Customer Service
- Engineering - Construction Plant and Agricultural
- Food and Drink Processing
- Motor Vehicle
- Sports Turf
Apprenticeships are available with all types of organisations, from large national companies to small local businesses, and even if you don’t have an employer we can help.