Reaseheath Forest College
Activity sessions and parties available in the Reaseheath Forest College
We provide activity sessions for schools, local youth groups, school holiday clubs, adult community groups and themed parties for children in our new forest college.
Our forest is a place for everyone to enjoy learning, exploration, creativity and relaxation in a natural environment.
Programmes are personalised for groups or individuals to help develop confidence and skills such as resilience, independence and employability skills.
Our very experienced staff support young people to promote perseverance and boost self-esteem.
We are offering a wide range of programmes from half-a-day per week for the whole academic year, to shorter, more intense courses. We will tailor a programme to suit the outcomes of your learners.
Schools, youth groups and holiday club
We offer a range of woodland activities for school children, youth groups and holiday clubs, which use only natural resources, such as:
- Bread making
- Making stick people
- Outdoor story telling around our fire pit
We provide bespoke programmes for school age children:
- LEAF (NEET) short programmes
- LEAF short programmes for home educated children
- Schools programmes (KS4)
- Schools programmes (KS 1, 2 & 3)
- Transition into college programme
- “Little Foxes” holiday clubs (8.30am-5.30pm)
- Week long fun programmes (aged 8 – 13)
- Wild wood weekend programmes for parents and children to do together (Aged 5+)
Adults and community groups
Adult groups can visit Reaseheath Forest College in the evenings, weekends and holiday periods.
The sessions include:
- Natural arts and crafts
- Sensory stimulation
- Bush craft
- Happa zome (flower dyeing)
Themed birthday parties
Our accessible forest area at Reaseheath College is a great place to have a child’s woodland themed birthday party.
Theme ideas include:
- Fairies and elves
- Woodland wizards and witches
- Woodland animals
Each party includes:
- A woodland themed birthday cake and party bags
- Range of sandwiches, crisps and drinks
- Organised indoor and outdoor woodland and bush craft activities, using natural resources