It’s boom time for building and there’s a big demand for young people with recognised trade qualifications and practical skills.
Jobs in construction are well paid and offer good career paths into team leadership and management. There’s also a wide range of opportunities, from building new homes to restoring heritage buildings and from working on large sites to individual home extensions. Whatever your interests, you’ll never be bored!
At Reaseheath Construction we make sure you learn the range of skills you’ll need to get a great job, and we give you the experience employers are looking for. You’ll have the unique chance to work alongside professional tradespeople as they build our new multi-million pound campus facilities, along with other opportunities for work placements. There will also be opportunities at WorldSkills UK competitions.
You’ll also do project work with local businesses and organisations, and enjoy fun team and confidence building activities like climbing Snowdon to raise money for charity. You’ll gain great satisfaction in giving something back to your local community.
In other words, we don’t just build walls, we also build confidence and self-esteem!
- Level 1 Diploma in Brickwork
- Level 1 Diploma in Joinery
- Level 1 Diploma in Plastering
- Level 1 Diploma in Floor and Wall Tiling
- Level 1 Diploma in Painting and Decorating
- Level 1 Diploma in Construction Multi-skills
- Level 2 Diploma in Brickwork
- Level 2 Diploma in Joinery
- Level 2 Diploma in Plastering
- Level 3 Diploma in Brickwork
- Level 3 Diploma in Joinery
- Level 3 Diploma in Plastering
- Level 3 Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
- Apprenticeships in Construction (brickwork or carpentry and joinery)
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Property Maintenance
We have a range of introductory construction courses available, visit our short courses page for more information.