Level 3 Diploma
This professional level course is ideal if you wish to continue developing your plastering skills to an advanced level.
You will learn the more intricate side of plastering, including internal and external curved walls as well as fitted columns and decorative finishes. You will also form arches and ornate casts for fixing on your assessments.
What will I study?
- Health, safety and welfare in construction and associated industries
- Analysing technical information, quantities and communication with others
- Analysing the construction industry and built environment
- Apply plaster materials to produce complex internal surfaces
- Apply render to produce complex external surfaces
- Prepare and run in-situ moulds
- Work placement
- Work on community and campus based projects
- Functional Skills or GCSE in Maths and English depending on previous qualifications
How long will it take?
- 1 year, full-time
What qualifications do I need to start?
What qualifications will I gain?
- Level 3 Diploma in Plastering
- Functional Skills or GCSE in English and Maths depending on previous qualifications
- ICT skills
Course options after this programme
- Start a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Plastering
- Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Senior Crafts – Plastering
- Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision
- Plastering operative
- Plastering trainer
How much will this course cost?
If you are under 19 on 31st August 2019 the tuition fees and exam costs are free for our courses. If you are aged 19 or over you may have to pay a fee.
You may also be required to pay costs associated with study tours or additional qualifications.
For more information on fees and to find out about what financial support may be available to you visit the student finance pages on our website.
Our college bus service collects over 1,400 students every day from far and wide. What’s more, getting to Reaseheath is FREE* on all college bus routes. To find a bus route near you visit the transport pages on our website.
At Reaseheath we have on-site residential accommodation for up to 1,000 students. If you are aged over 16 and studying on a full-time course you may apply for a residential place. Visit the accommodation pages on our website for more information.
How do I apply?
Frequently Asked Questions
You can find out more information about this course on our FAQs page.
*Subject to terms and conditions