Level 3 Diploma
This professional level course is ideal if you wish to continue developing your plastering skills to an advanced level.
You will learn the more intricate side of plastering, including internal and external curved walls as well as fitted columns and decorative finishes. You will also form arches and ornate casts for fixing on your assessments.
What will I study?
- Health, safety and welfare in construction and associated industries
- Analysing technical information, quantities and communication with others
- Analysing the construction industry and built environment
- Apply plaster materials to produce complex internal surfaces
- Apply render to produce complex external surfaces
- Prepare and run in-situ moulds
- Work placement
- Work on community and campus based projects
- Functional Skills or GCSE in Maths and English depending on previous qualifications
How long will it take?
- 1 year, full-time
What qualifications do I need to start?
What qualifications will I gain?
- Level 3 Diploma in Plastering
- Functional Skills or GCSE in English and Maths depending on previous qualifications
- ICT skills
Course options after this programme
- Start a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Plastering
- Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Senior Crafts – Plastering
- Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision
- Plastering operative
- Plastering trainer