Academy of Engineering, Technology and Construction
Our Academy of Engineering, Technology and Construction is all about hands-on building and maintenance, whether this be maintaining highly technical agricultural machinery or motor vehicles, or working in areas such as brickwork, joinery or plastering in our construction department.
We are the UK’s leading academy for agricultural engineering, and we have a £7 million advanced agricultural technology and engineering centre. Our multi- million-pound technical training facility has electronic diagnostic equipment, hydraulic training rigs, electronic lab and industry-standard workshops.
Our motor vehicle workshop has five bays which makes it the largest in the area. By studying Motor Vehicle with us, you’ll gain the relevant qualifications and practical skills employers want. Our courses are hands-on, and we work closely with industry to make sure your skills meet the needs of employers.
You could also choose to study an Engineering Apprenticeship with us – we are the apprenticeship provider of choice for many industry leading companies. Our apprenticeships have been developed and designed with national and international employers, helping to ensure you gain the technical know-how and practical ability needed by industry.
If you’d prefer to work in Construction, our construction department has all of the top-quality equipment you need to learn the highly skilled, and in demand, trades that we offer. You’ll benefit from our links with leading national and international companies, while getting the vital ‘hands- on’ experience that employers want.
- Level 1 Diploma in Brickwork
- Level 1 Diploma in Floor and Wall Tiling
- Level 1 Diploma in Joinery
- Level 1 Diploma in Painting and Decorating
- Level 1 Diploma in Plastering
- Level 1 Diploma in Construction Multi-skills
- Level 2 Diploma in Brickwork
- Level 2 Diploma in Joinery
- Level 2 Diploma in Plastering
- Level 3 Diploma in Brickwork
- Level 3 Diploma in Joinery
- Level 3 Diploma in Plastering
- Level 3 Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
- T Level in Design, Surveying and Planning
- T Level in On-site Construction
- Apprenticeships in Construction (brickwork or carpentry and joinery)
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Property Maintenance
Write to us at…
Call us on…
Further Education: 01270 613242
Higher Education: 01270 613284