Recruitment Specialist Tracey Edwards shares the benefits of working at Reaseheath College and University Centre Reaseheath, both of which enjoyed extensive growth in 2021.
One of the things that Reaseheath prides itself on is being industry focused and despite COVID-19 we’ve still been able to develop several new employer partners who will play a large part in supporting and enhancing the curriculum for our students going forward.
Just some of the businesses we have partnered with recently include First Bus, with who we have established the UK’s first bus and coach engineering academy for apprentices, and Lely who supported us with the installation of a technologically advanced, automated robotic milking system on our campus farm.
Join the Reaseheath family
Due to this substantial growth, we are excited to be recruiting for a number of academic and support roles in various departments including animal management, agriculture, construction, finance and IT.
So, if you are looking for your first role or for a new challenge in your career and you would like to feel you’re making a difference to peoples’ lives, take a look at our vacancies page today.
What our staff love about working at Reaseheath
We currently have around 600 members of staff working across both Reaseheath College and University Centre Reaseheath who enjoy many benefits, including:
- Working on a beautiful 330-hectare campus with on-site farm and zoo
- 22 to 35 days holiday (depending on type of role) plus bank holidays
- Christmas/New Year closure days
- A career average Pension Scheme (with significant employer contributions)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Occupational health support
- Discounted on-site gym membership
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free tea and coffee in the private staff room
- Learning resources centre with extensive stock of books and reference materials
- Free Microsoft Office software for up to 4 additional laptops/PCs in your household
- Staff development days and a summer celebration event
Our latest staff satisfaction survey showed that:
97% of staff are proud to work for Reaseheath College
97% of staff gain job satisfaction from their role
95% of staff are optimistic about the future of Reaseheath College
95% of staff would recommend Reaseheath College as a good place to work
97% of staff feel the senior team are leading the college in the right direction
“I really enjoy my role because my team, and all staff across campus, are friendly and really supportive. My job is varied and provides me with lots of opportunity to develop my skills and be creative, which I love. I would recommend working at Reaseheath to anyone!”