First Bus is one of the UK’s largest bus operators. Making journeys easier for our customers, we were the first national bus operator to accept contactless card payments across all of our services and our First Bus App is voted ‘best in class’ amongst UK bus operators. Our most recent investments are in new, state-of-the-art buses across our key networks.
We work proactively with our local authority partners, making a positive impact on air quality, tackling congestion and improving customer experience. We are focused on First Bus becoming a leader in the transition to a low-carbon future and are committed to operating a zero-emission bus fleet by 2035; we have pledged not to purchase any new diesel buses after December 2022. We also operate the Aircoach network in Ireland.
First Bus is a division of FirstGroup.
- Committed to our customers – we keep our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- Dedicated to safety – always front of mind, safety is our way of life.
- Supportive of each other – we trust each other to deliver and work to help one another succeed.
- Accountable for performance – every decision matters, we do the right thing to achieve our goals.
- Setting the highest standards – we want to be the best, continually seeking a better way to do things.