- To be the leading specialist land-based college in the UK
- Be the preferred place to learn, work and progress
- Support the growth and prosperity of the specialist land-based industries, technical sectors and rural communities we serve
- Place our students and staff at the heart of everything we do
- An inclusive offer facilitating appropriate progression for everyone
- Deliver an inspirational learning experience and environment supported through our values, our guiding principles and commitments
Our Values PRIDE
People: We will work together in a safe and secure environment with a positive approach to our own and others health and wellbeing. We will respect democracy and individual liberty, recognising the valuable contribution each person can make to society.
Responsibility: We will be responsible for our own actions and decisions whilst making a positive contribution to community cohesion and pride. We will demonstrate environmental sustainability through our behaviour.
Integrity: We will demonstrate honesty, integrity and ethical standards in everything we do. We will respect the rule of law and act fairly in the best interests of all.
Diversity: We will actively promote equality; recognise, respect, promote and celebrate diversity and individual difference and strive to create an inclusive environment. We will challenge behaviour or views which discriminate against others.
Excellence: We will challenge ourselves to strive for the highest standards of quality and behaviour by adopting a supportive self-critical approach in our pursuit of excellence. We will always aim to be the best that we can be!