City & Guilds Level 2 Award in Felling & Processing Small Trees up to 380mm – (CS31 0039-21)
(Felling of small trees) Prerequisite chain saw maintenance and cross cutting.
This is a 3-day course followed by an assessment on a separate date.
All assessments will be arranged to take place after training has been completed. You will be given the date and time during the training.
You will learn:
- Be able to work safely. Be able to fell and process trees up to 380mm.
- Know health & safety legislation and industry good practice.
- Know how to fell and process trees up to 380mm
- Know how to remove branches from felled trees using a chainsaw
- Know how to take down hung up trees
- 15th January 2024
- 5th February 2024
- 12th February 2024
Starting at 9:00 finishing at 16:00