A two-day course designed to develop an understanding of the technological principles relating to yoghurt formulation and manufacturing systems in the dairy industry.
- Be aware of the requirements of the code of practice for the composition and the labelling of yoghurt
- Understand the technology of yoghurt ingredients
- Formulate yoghurt to meet required quality attributes
- Understand the manufacturing process including operating principles of processing equipment
- Understand the causes of common quality faults
Wednesday 10th – Thursday 11th January 2024
Two day course starting at 9:00 finishing at 16:30.