The content of this qualification has been designed to give the learners the knowledge and skills required to work safely on Electric/Hybrid vehicles whilst carrying out routine maintenance and repair activities (not voltage components or systems).
This may include vehicles that may have or had damage to their high energy/electrical system. It contains one mandatory unit covering knowledge of:
- Electric/hybrid vehicle system components and operation
- Hazards surrounding electric/hybrid vehicles
- How to reduce the risks to yourself and others when working on electric/hybrid vehicles
- Safely preparing the vehicle when carrying routine maintenance (NOT high voltage components or systems)
- Monday 15th – Tuesday 16th January 2024
Starting at 9:00 finishing at 17:00
Courses will run with suitable numbers, and you will be notified if any of the courses are cancelled.