The content of this qualification has been designed to give the learners the knowledge and skills required to work safely on Electric/Hybrid vehicles whilst carrying out diagnostic, testing and repair activities.
This may include vehicles that may have or had damage to their high energy/electrical system. This training course contains two mandatory units EV2.2 and EV3. EV2.2 covers all of the skills and knowledge from IMI Level 2 Award in Electric/Hybrid Vehicles Routine Maintenance.
Activities and EV3 covers skills in:
- Working safely on an electric/hybrid vehicle
- Using information to carry out the task
- Carrying out repairs on high energy electrical systems
- Recording information and making suitable recommendations
- As a result, learners successfully completing this qualification will acquire significant core knowledge and skills and the ability to remove and replace Electric/Hybrid vehicle high voltage components.
- Thursday 18th – Friday 19th January 2024
- Thursday 27th June – Friday 18th June 2024
Starting at 9:00 finishing at 17:00
Courses will run with suitable numbers, and you will be notified if any of the courses are cancelled.