ONLINE UNAFFILIATED DRESSAGE
Due to the current outbreak of Covid-19, we have decided to put on an online dressage competition. This is a fantastic way to still compete whilst all the other competitions have closed as well as staying safe whilst doing so. It is easy to do as there is no travelling, no stress and no public. There is a variety of classes to choose from and you have 3 weeks to upload your test. We have a listed British Dressage judge to score each and every test. After the closing date (10/06/2020) your score sheets and rosettes will be posted to you with in 2 weeks.
You will need to enter your class on EQUO then send your video entry to firstname.lastname@example.org via ‘WeTransfer’.
You will then be notified once your video has been accepted. All videos must be sent and accepted by 10/06/2020.
£10 – Non Members
£8 – Members
1.Gloves must be worn
2. No martingales or non-permitted tack including bit guards (See BD Rules)
3. Film must be taken from C (judges position) where possible (otherwise from E or B)
4. Your horse or pony must wear boots or bandages if wearing competition attire.
5. If filming on a smartphone, hold the device in the landscape orientation
6. Zooming – you must include some zoom when the rider is at the A end of the arena
7. The sound must be on in the video
8. Competition wear and plaiting is not a necessity
9. All classes must be held in a 20 x 40 arena
10. The same combination may not enter intro if they are entered in Novice.
11. The RESTRICTED section is for combinations which are new to dressage. You can NOT enter the restricted section if you have scored over 70% in Intro, over 68% in Prelim or over 66% in Novice on 3 or more occasions.
12. The OPEN section is for combinations who are experienced and usually score high at other competitions.
13. The rider and horse’s name should be announced at the beginning of the video.
Equine Influenza Update
After receiving veterinary advice from our local vets on the best measures to put in place to stop the spread of infection; we have decided to move onto allowing horses onsite who have been vaccinated with in 12 months. We still ask to see horses passports prior to unloading, every time your horse is on site regardless of if we have seen the passport in the past.
We hope our visitors and competitors will understand that the welfare of the horses is of paramount importance.
Click the dates below to view the list of classes for that day.
Sunday 2nd August 2020
1 – Intro B
2 – Prelim 1
3 – Prelim 12
4 – Novice 30
No food or drink will be available on site
Please read management plan prior to attending
All riding club members will receive points for 1st-6th place and points will go towards, trophies and rosettes.
£12 entry per test (non-members). £10 entry per test (members). Please note entries close on Fridays one week prior to the competition. However we will try to accept as many late entries as possible with an additional charge of £2 late entry fee.
Midweek Dressage special offer: Two classes for £20 and no late entry fee!
For Reaseheath Club Membership details please go to our website
For competition rules please check the British Dressage website.
All tests will take place in either an indoor or outdoor arena both with perfect all weather surfaces.
Contact and Payments
Cheques to be made payable to ‘Reaseheath College’. Please ensure all entry forms are posted for the attention of the Equestrian Centre, Reaseheath College, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 6DF.
Equine Events Coordinator, Phoebe Harper
Telephone: 01270 616497