Key Stage 4:
The Vocational Opportunities Programme
It’s boom time for building and there’s a big demand for young people with recognised trade qualifications and practical skills. Jobs in construction are well paid and offer good career paths into team leadership and management. At Reaseheath Construction we make sure you learn a range of skills, you’ll have the unique chance to work alongside professional tradespeople in our fantastic bespoke workshops
What will I be doing?
- Manual handling and health and safety
- Emergency first aid
- Carpentry and joinery
- Using and maintaining hand tools
- Site maintenance
Where will I be working?
- In the joinery and brickwork workshops and in the Construction yard
What will I need to wear?
- Overalls and boots with steel toe caps
What qualification will I gain?
- Cskills Awards Level 1 Certificate in Multi-trade Construction Activities (QAN – 600/9069/8)
How will I be assessed?
- Practical assessments
Options after this programme
- Apprenticeships in Construction
- Level 1 Diploma in Brickwork
- Level 1 Diploma in Joinery
- Level 1 Diploma in Plastering
- Level 1 Diploma in Floor and Wall Tiling
- Level 1 Diploma in Painting and Decorating
- Level 2 Diploma in Brickwork
- Level 2 Diploma in Joinery
- Level 2 Diploma in Plastering
- Level 3 Diploma in Brickwork (equivalent to GCE A-Level)
- Level 3 Diploma in Joinery (equivalent to GCE A-Level)
- Level 3 Diploma in Plastering (equivalent to GCE A-Level)