Why choose us?
Our industry focused courses, expert teaching staff, outstanding facilities, stunning location and dedication to ensuring you become career ready are just some of the reasons our students love studying with us.
In fact, our students love studying with us so much, that 96% of students would recommend the college to a friend.
We have also been recognised by Ofsted as a good college with outstanding features. Just some of the things we were praised for during our last inspection were:
- Our enthusiastic teachers and instructors who have extensive experience of their industries and subjects.
- Our excellent links with businesses, which ensures students and apprentices have access to high-quality and up-to-date equipment.
- Our staff who take very good care of students and apprentices at the college.
We are consistently one of the country’s leading land-based colleges for student achievement and progress with over 90% of our students moving into employment or further study after completing their course with us.
We want the best for all of our students so if you choose to study with us, we will do all we can to support you and help you excel in your studies.
Our students love studying at Reaseheath because:
- We are industry focused – with us you will not only benefit from our strong links with employers, but you will also be taught by our expert tutors with a wealth of industry knowledge and you will use our specialist facilities which replicate those used in the industry, all of which helps to prepare you to excel in work or further study.
- We help you become career ready – in addition to your studies, you will complete a relevant work placement as well as our BeReady Passport programme while studying, to gain extra skills needed to secure your dream career once you complete your course.
- We are passionate about sustainability – as you would expect, sustainability is a key part of the work we do here at Reaseheath; it features right across our courses and our campus. We strive to ensure we all make a positive difference and take the necessary action to protect our environment.
- We embrace the latest technology – we have invested over £80 million into our campus facilities in recent years, to ensure we keep up to date with the latest leading edge technology. Our latest investments include a vertical farming facility, robotic milking system and a food innovation lab, which are brand new for 2021.
- We value research and innovation – as a Reaseheath student, you will have lots of opportunities to conduct exciting research using our high-tech equipment and facilities, which is great preparation for working in your chosen industry.