The Reaseheath campus
If you want to study in the beautiful countryside and use some of the best specialist facilities and resources in the country, Reaseheath College is the place for you!
Our campus is nestled in beautiful countryside, one mile from the market town of Nantwich, with good connections to Manchester, Liverpool and Chester for days you want to explore further afield. Our campus is small enough to provide a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, while big enough so you can make lots of new friends from different subject areas and enjoy all the excitement of college life.
On campus we have:
- A student bar, social area and an under 18s common room where you can catch up with friends
- A large front lawn overlooking our college lake for you to relax on during summer days
- Five catering outlets where you can buy hot and cold food, snacks and drinks
- A well-stocked library and Learning Resource Centre to support you with your learning
- On-site accommodation for up to 1,000 students in 17 halls of residence
- A gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- An IT teaching centre and free WiFi connection across main campus
Learn with our incredible facilities
We’re investing in your future! We have recently invested £80 million right across campus, to provide you with the best learning experience possible.
By using our industry-standard facilities, you will gain in-depth knowledge about your chosen subject area so you’ll be well prepared for your future career.
Just some of the facilities we’ve invested in include our:
- £8 million Advanced Engineering and Agri-Tech Centre
- £6 million Sports Science and Performance Academy with sports hall, fitness studio and fitness testing centre
- £8 million National Centre for Horticulture, the Environment and Sustainable Technology
- £7 million Food Centre
In 2021, we also completed the installation of our brand new vertical farming facility and our automated robotic milking system, both exciting, innovative additions to our campus.