The Reaseheath campus
You will be studying in the beautiful, rural setting of Cheshire, one mile from the market town of Nantwich with good connections to Manchester, Liverpool and Chester.
The Reaseheath campus itself is small enough to retain its friendly, family atmosphere, but large enough for you to be able to mix with lots of groups of students.
Our front lawn is great to sit out on during the summer and the College lake has much wildlife to watch.
Over the past few years we have invested over £80 million in our campus to give you the best possible environment for learning, this includes our advanced agricultural technology and engineering facility, new halls of residence and new sporting facilities.
Some of our facilities include
- Purpose-built £8.3 million National Centre for Horticulture, the Environment and Sustainable Technology
- Brand new 3G International Rugby Standard floodlit pitch and Multi Use Games Area (MUGA) and sports hall with indoor climbing wall
- WiFi connection across main campus areas
- Brand new science laboratories
- Gym with state-of-the-art equipment and sports science laboratory
- On-site accommodation for 1,000 students, with 12 halls of residence
- Student bar, social area and under 18s common room
- 5 catering outlets including the Reaseheath Restaurant, Feast Café and Bootzone
- Library and Learning Resource Centre
- IT teaching centre
- A zoo, farm and equestrian centre on campus