The College counselling service
Reaseheath offers professional and confidential support to all college students. Counselling can help you with all types of personal difficulties, whether you are affected by your own feelings or by circumstances over which you have no control.
- General unhappiness – loneliness, shyness, depression, anxiety etc.
- Personal worries – family problems, bereavement, eating disorders, drug and alcohol problems, relationship break up etc.
Counselling provides a relaxed setting where you can talk freely in a way that is rarely possible with friends or tutors.
- Time to listen – appointments are usually made for up to 50 minutes and further sessions may be arranged when needed.
- Confidentiality – counselling is always totally confidential on all personal matters.
- Non-judgemental help – the counsellors are trained to listen, to accept your feelings and thoughts without criticism.
If you have any specific issues you would like to discuss in confidence prior to starting college, you can contact the Student Wellbeing Advisors or the College Chaplain on 01270 613197.