The Reaseheath Eco Code
Take your personal responsibilities seriously; challenge your long-term behaviours towards a more sustainable college and environment.
Consider the energy and natural resources we waste.
Refuse, reuse, reduce and recycle.
Set an example; inspire others to follow.
Currently about 60 – 70 % of waste is recycled. Here’s how you can help:
- Use less paper, print on both sides.
- Buy recycled paper/ folders etc
- Avoid using plastic bottles, bring a reusable drink container to college
- Refuse unnecessary packaging
- Buy local and fair trade products where practical
Visit the Moodle eco page to keep up to date with our eco-code and activities taking place.
Help us to make Reaseheath a more sustainable place to study, work and live. You can download our Eco Code posters here and display them in your classrooms, halls of residence, common areas: